What? Olympics???

/Plays Olympics theme. *Games begin soon!*

What? Olympics???

by BLueSS » Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:36 pm

Just when you thought the Olympic Games were over, we're here to bring you 10 exciting events to take place over the next 2 weeks!

Who's we? #Infinity, DGJ, and myself.

We're going to nominate the top 6 simfiles in 10 different categories. Those 6 will then go to a public vote, where you will decide the winners.

For a file to be considered for the top 6, at least 2 out of the 3 judges must vote for it to move on. If there are files that all 3 agree on, those take first priority. Should there be more than 6, we'll narrow it down.

This forum will be for us to chat in, and you all to read. If you want to complain, you can start a single thread in the BM2 forum along the lines of "Olympic Judging Complaining/Comments". We might listen, we might not. :P

This is a small test to see how it goes, and to see if something like this could be used in future tournaments.
This was DGJ's idea as well. Him and I tried to work out a way to make it fun and give you all something else to do after doing the PUBLIC REVIEWS (which you all should do first!).

So, we'll see you soon!
[I make the rules around here]
Site Admin

by DGJ » Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:06 am

downloadin dis now
Image Image
Posting Member