by Zounder » Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:08 am

Krazy wrote:
Zounder wrote:Flashing Lights
John Robinson

Maneater
John Robinson

Showtime
John Robinson

Haha am I missing something here? I guess John Robinson has more aliases than kors k.

I -knew- that was gonna happen... I used Can U Feel It? as the first review template, and copied/pasted in all three brackets cause I didn't wanna type it over and over and over again. Forgot to change the artist text for some, it appears... I'll go fix that, but a little later. :lol:

EDIT: All fixed.
Posting Member

by Wellian » Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:43 am

kynayo wrote:
Titiln wrote:
creativename wrote:Time After Time - Speakerz!
Presentation 4/5

TWINKLE SNOW POWDERY SNOW – Perfume
Presentation 3/5

how on earth did you give time after time a higher presentation score than twinkle snow powdery snow

He probably made Time After Time...

Or he made Twinkle Snow and wants you think he made Time After Time.
Posting Member

by y3v0n » Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:20 am

i don't know if i'm the only one slightly annoyed by THECapedCaper's review. it would have been nice to see some kind of justification to how you arrived at your scores, instead of just numbers.
Posting Member

by Krazy » Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:35 am

I agree, especially since it seems like his opinions are kind of, uh, different on certain songs. For example, Showtime gets an 18 when Romance in the Club gets a 12?
Posting Member

by Kamek » Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:00 am

I would also like some justification on these scores. I entered my file so I could get pointers on how to do better, not so I could be assigned an arbitrary number while drama rages in the forum.

Okay, the drama's over now, but still...
Posting Member

by Hiryuu » Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:08 am

[has stopped caring]
Posting Member

by alphabet55 » Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:13 am

*still doesn't know why THECapedCaper didn't give 'Max Don't Have Sex With Your Ex (Grandale Mix)' a score*

@_@
Posting Member

by Zounder » Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:10 pm

alphabet55 wrote:*still doesn't know why THECapedCaper didn't give 'Max Don't Have Sex With Your Ex (Grandale Mix)' a score*

@_@

Who -did- give it a score? =P

Besides MAX/25, that is. :shock:
Posting Member

by BLueSS » Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:00 pm

Anonymous Postings

Author of Taboo Tears You Up wrote:Here's a question to TheCapedCaper from the author of Taboo Tears You Up! Curious, what determined your rating for the chart and presention for it? Seems it got the highest presentation out of every song in each bracket, why do you think that? And what have I mess up in it that got it tied for second lowest score (chart score=12)in the bracket?

Author of Watch Us Work It wrote:I have noticed several people complain about the short (8th note length) freezes in my chart. While it is unnecessary as to the need to hold it any longer than you would take a normal 8th note step, there is another school of thought on freezes that they can serve as an aesthetic. I believe the usage of short freezes to follow the robot vocal echo and at the end where the lead singer's voice is isolated serves as a visual breakup. In addition, sometimes short freezes can make a step pattern a bit more difficult as it is deceptive, see: Paranoia Respect heavy (eight note runs at the end...don't really have to hold those freezes honestly, but they sure make it more complicated looking!) Just think outside the box a little bit is all I'm sayin' :wink:
[I make the rules around here]
Site Admin

by creativename » Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:01 pm

Wellian wrote:
kynayo wrote:
Titiln wrote:
creativename wrote:Time After Time - Speakerz!
Presentation 4/5

TWINKLE SNOW POWDERY SNOW – Perfume
Presentation 3/5

how on earth did you give time after time a higher presentation score than twinkle snow powdery snow

He probably made Time After Time...

Or he made Twinkle Snow and wants you think he made Time After Time.

XD I'll never tell

I thought the banner was hard to read. I guess I'm in the minority here. Also, the video seemed to overshadow the background.

Since it was brought up,
Kamek wrote:I would also like some justification on these scores. I entered my file so I could get pointers on how to do better, not so I could be assigned an arbitrary number

I agree with the above. Tho' the tone does sound a little angry :)

I was expecting more public reviews. Do they flood in at the last minute like the simfiles? :P
Posting Member

by Zounder » Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:16 pm

creativename wrote:I was expecting more public reviews. Do they flood in at the last minute like the simfiles? :P

It may be just me, but it seems like there's a heck of a lot less activity this time around. I guess simfile creating is way past it's prime now... :(
Posting Member

by creativename » Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:23 pm

Or people are afraid they may unintentionally start drama?
Posting Member

by Sir.Rendr » Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:38 pm

It's cuz everyone's old. Old people are slow and don't have as much muscle in their fingertips needed for typing/playing simfiles. Arthritis is the new epidemic.
Posting Member

by Hiryuu » Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:36 pm

Difference is we can still kick your ass if it came down to it. :\
Posting Member

by DGJ » Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:37 pm

i got your back will
Image Image
Posting Member

PreviousNext