BRACKET 1 - DISCUSSION

First time there's been a tie for first; and it's a three-way. :o

Moderator: MODS

by BLueSS » Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:02 am

Akira wrote:This tournament is meant to be fun.

Added and staying at the top of the page... for probably every tournament from now on. I don't think I'm ever going to remove it. :P
[I make the rules around here]
Site Admin

by Aki » Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:03 am

Oh yeah, I wasted an hour to make this:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/84sqyu

This is the AVI version of the BGA for MAXMAXMAXMAXMAXMAXMAXMXMAXMAXROLLED don't have sex with your ex

weeeeeeeee
We're all soldiers now.
Posting Member

by cpubasic13 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:19 am

Oddly I have absolutely no issues with MAX MAX MAX MAX MAX MAX. It doesn't freeze, lag, or antything. Just takes slightly longer to load.

Awesome.
Posting Member

by BLueSS » Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:14 am

ANONYMOUS POST wrote:
creativename wrote:Edo no Temari Uta II
"It makes sense with the music, but I don’t know if it would go over well as a stepfile."

Isn't that part of the point of a stepfile, to make sense with the music?
Site Admin

by BLueSS » Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:21 pm

Graves of Being Author wrote:"For those of you that are mentioning 'wall of text' problems in the review of Graves of Being, you may consider opening the file in Wordpad or Word itself. Apparently, when I sent the second version of the readme file to BlueSS, it eliminated all formatting when it was sent, creating a massive block of gooptext. I was at work, and there was really no way I could see the file being taken care of properly given the time constraints of being on break.

Please open it with Wordpad and not Notepad, at the very least. It should be fine then."
Site Admin

by creativename » Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:48 pm

BLueSS wrote:
ANONYMOUS POST wrote:
"It makes sense with the music, but I don’t know if it would go over well as a stepfile."

I think we all agree that it is important :) I didn't dock you points for following the music.
Posting Member

by Hiryuu » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:36 pm

And there goes that 'karaoke steps' bias again. :P
Posting Member

by DGJ » Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:31 am

petition to dq SO HOT for subjecting everyone to that pokemon bg instead of this --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSGMPBHaEBI

BLueSS wrote:
ANONYMOUS POST wrote:

i think there's a difference in making sense with the music and putting an arrow to every sound you hear
Image Image
Posting Member

by Zounder » Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:24 pm

TheCapedCaper, I'm pretty sure you need to have some kind of justification for your scores in the form of comments for them to count.

Also, creativename, you need to provide comments for presentation still, though I guess that's not that big of a deal.
Posting Member

by THECapedCaper » Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:22 pm

Zounder wrote:TheCapedCaper, I'm pretty sure you need to have some kind of justification for your scores in the form of comments for them to count.

I didn't see anything otherwise but oh well. If this is an issue I'll just copy/paste my notes in a new post. I just didn't want to type an essay for 40-some charts in which the majority say the same thing, heh.
Posting Member

by Zounder » Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:26 pm

THECapedCaper wrote:
Zounder wrote:TheCapedCaper, I'm pretty sure you need to have some kind of justification for your scores in the form of comments for them to count.

I didn't see anything otherwise but oh well. If this is an issue I'll just copy/paste my notes in a new post. I just didn't want to type an essay for 40-some charts in which the majority say the same thing, heh.

Well, authors of simfiles enjoy reading comments about their charts, so it's always nice to include them. Thank you for your effort. :D
Posting Member

by BLueSS » Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:11 pm

Also, creativename, you need to provide comments for presentation still, though I guess that's not that big of a deal.

ALL scores need comments. Otherwise there's no justification for the scores. Even if it's just saying "I agree with X", it's still pointing out that someone else agreed that they should have fixed what they're being marked down for.
Site Admin

by THECapedCaper » Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:50 pm

Okay. I'll get some comments up before the 6th. Going to be busy for the next few days.
Posting Member

by Dark Luke » Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:52 pm

DGJ wrote:petition to dq SO HOT for subjecting everyone to that pokemon bg instead of this --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSGMPBHaEBI

These are all fire type pokemons, so they fits the song.
Featuring over 70 songs, complete singles/doubles, difficulty 1-14 - click on banner to see songlist, view stepcharts, and/or download the pack
Posting Member

by DGJ » Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:02 pm

Dark Luke wrote:These are all fire type pokemons, so they fits the song.

i really don't think that makes it any better
Image Image
Posting Member

PreviousNext