BRACKET 1 - DISCUSSION

First time there's been a tie for first; and it's a three-way. :o

Moderator: MODS

by BLueSS » Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:57 pm

Author of Xaioyu wrote:So, it appears my file has a typo in the song wheel. Oh, bum. Aaaanyway, it's not like I've missed out an entire chart or something. As for the volume, you'd rather have it too loud than too quiet, no? Anyway, I'm not really that good at volume normalisation. The program I use is a bit temperamental to say the least.

I'm glad my steps have been getting respectable scores. Also, I've only just re-noticed my GFX. Eew. I'm so remaking those.
[I make the rules around here]
Site Admin

by creativename » Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:19 pm

Zounder wrote:Also, creativename, you need to provide comments for presentation still, though I guess that's not that big of a deal.

:shock: That was so long ago. I used 4/5 as the base. And the usual relative comparison and +/- for stuff I liked/disliked.
Posting Member

by Zounder » Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:32 pm

creativename wrote:
Zounder wrote:Also, creativename, you need to provide comments for presentation still, though I guess that's not that big of a deal.

:shock: That was so long ago. I used 4/5 as the base. And the usual relative comparison and +/- for stuff I liked/disliked.

Wait, what

I meant, like, comments after your presentation points. like,: 5/5 Very good.
Posting Member

by Zounder » Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:33 pm

(Double post)

Looks like I'm not going to have time to review this bracket... :(

Therefore, if anybody wants comments from me (after the tourney, obviously, because of the anonymity), feel free to send me a PM.
Posting Member

by Hainaut » Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:58 pm

I really like i-revolution; the graphics are excellent and the steps are structurally dynamic, yet simple enough for any DDR player to enjoy. I would be shocked if it doesn't end up advancing past this round.
Posting Member

Previous