So, those of you that are finished (or almost finished)...

First time there's been a tie for first; and it's a three-way. :o

Moderator: MODS

by DGJ » Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:27 am

i don't think i will win or anything, nor would i want to (re: titiln's retirement stipulation)
Image Image
Posting Member

by DGJ » Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:28 am

welcome to page 3 8)
Image Image
Posting Member

by Kamek » Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:51 am

I don't like my chances, but I'll press onward. I basically crapped out all the stepcharts that aren't Single Heavy, so I'm not expecting rave reviews.
Posting Member

by saetzero » Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:35 pm

it was my first file

evar

so im not expecting a great review... but i do think its fun on pad, and the steps arent just a shuffle of shit

im sure all you guys do it waaaay better then i do... but for a first try, im pretty happy with it :D
Posting Member

by Snap » Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:32 pm

Somewhat. It's technically as good as it can get really, but I'm not sure that the crowd-pleasing factor is there.
Posting Member

by sanchny » Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:58 pm

Hiryuu wrote:I'm more interested in seeing people ahead of me than behind me since that's just another person to leech off of for ideas on making myself that much better. If I get first, there's not much I'm learning...

BlueSS, give this guy an attitude award.
Krazy wrote:I will win.

(good first post huh)

Actually probably not, I haven't made a simfile or even really played DDR in 2 years.

Same Krazy who did ParaPara Allstars in TM5? :!:
Posting Member

by Dark Luke » Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:00 pm

I finished all my steps. Now... the graphics... ugh.
Featuring over 70 songs, complete singles/doubles, difficulty 1-14 - click on banner to see songlist, view stepcharts, and/or download the pack
Posting Member

by 0rion » Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:09 pm

Yeah, the more I think about my chart, the more certain I am that people will either go crazy for it or hate it. But then again, I guess the same could be said of any chart, really.

I personally think that it's one of my better charts, though. I'm very pleased with it, no matter how it does. :)
-Sir "O"
Posting Member

by Zounder » Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:42 pm

Nearly done, just gotta work on "Presentation" nowz...
Posting Member

by Juub005 » Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:50 pm

sanchny wrote:

(good first post huh)

Actually probably not, I haven't made a simfile or even really played DDR in 2 years.

I was about to say the same thing, but I wasn't sure I was right. In that case, the "I will win" might not be far off as I played that file recently and was amazed at how good it was. Dammit, all these people from back when are entering, and I probably don't have the time to... oh well.
Posting Member

by BLueSS » Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:15 pm

sanchny wrote:
Hiryuu wrote:I'm more interested in seeing people ahead of me than behind me since that's just another person to leech off of for ideas on making myself that much better. If I get first, there's not much I'm learning...

Definitely! If your file doesn't do well, seeing what you could have done better and then working to improve next time is the best attitude by far.

In addition to just having fun. :)
[I make the rules around here]
Site Admin

by Zounder » Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:17 pm

sanchny wrote:

(good first post huh)

If so, I am very excited because that file was amazing.

I also randomly remember he thanked the guy who mowed his lawn in his readme. >_> (The readme contest pointed that out, which I think is why I remember)
Posting Member

by kay0ss » Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:55 pm

I know that I've done the best I could possibly do, and that's all I can really ask for.

Good luck to everyone! :>
Posting Member

by Krazy » Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:54 am

Zounder wrote:If so, I am very excited because that file was amazing.

I also randomly remember he thanked the guy who mowed his lawn in his readme. >_> (The readme contest pointed that out, which I think is why I remember)

Wow, I can't believe people actually remember this. Truth is, I mowed my own yard but I just wanted more things to list in my readme under the "special thanks" section. And also Parapara Allstars had a green theme so the first thing I thought of was a lawn and yeah... that's what happened.

Unlike the past 2 years I am actually going to finish my file this time! It is submittable now but I don't think it's perfect yet so I need to change it until I feel like it can't get any better.
Posting Member

by AmazingKenchan » Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:48 am

I'm still torn what file to enter, lack of art and slight unconventionality (stops) are stopping me from entering the very best of them ):
Posting Member

PreviousNext