virtualVISIONS

Files not related to BEST-mix.

Moderator: MODS

virtualVISIONS

by jammitch! » Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:03 am

virtualVISIONS a videogame-music-themed community SM pack that was started probably in early 2004. It took me forever to get it finished, and even more forever to get off (or on, as the case would be) my duff and upload it. Due to the age of the pack, the "newest" songs are also circa 2004, and so are a lot of the stepchart techniques. That said, there's at least a few really fun charts in here and I think it's time to share it with the world. There's even a smattering of ITG and KB-style charts. I hope someone here enjoys it.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2AOFYGTK
A crossbeats REV. stream? On Twitch? It's more likely than you think!
Posting Member

Re: virtualVISIONS

by BLueSS » Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:57 am

It's finally all the way done? Awesome! :D
[I make the rules around here]
Site Admin

by Super_Ray » Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:40 am

I've played a few, so far. Some of these are pretty cool.
Posting Member

by BLueSS » Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:03 pm

Super wide range of music in the pack, and the age of the stepcharts makes it feel almost Tournamix 5/6ish. It's cool in a nostalgic way, and there is something in the pack for everyone.

PS: jammitch, love the "All I Want" banner!
[I make the rules around here]
Site Admin

by will-i-am » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:00 pm

Whoa! I can't believe I get to play half-a-decade old step charts made by Dark Luke, Shorty, PenguinMan, and pokecapn! All of whom seemed to have disappeared long ago.

I remember helping out with this pack. Although I did just a minor fraction of the work, I'm glad I took part in this and happy that this is finally released to the public.
Posting Member

by Dark Luke » Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:20 pm

Woohoo!

I started playing DDR in September 2003 and started stepcharting in December 2003.

Back then in the project's healthy days, I only got 1 hard chart assigned to me... Which was the song from the coal mine from Ragnarok Online. The rest are easy and mediums

... and my little crappy remix of Gyruss, using just the instrument sounds off my soundcard...

Then I wonder what happened to the project...
Featuring over 70 songs, complete singles/doubles, difficulty 1-14 - click on banner to see songlist, view stepcharts, and/or download the pack
Posting Member

by Dark Luke » Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:05 pm

The artist for Vampire Killer remix is Michiru Yamane.
Featuring over 70 songs, complete singles/doubles, difficulty 1-14 - click on banner to see songlist, view stepcharts, and/or download the pack
Posting Member