Solve the codes

Stuff outside the world of simfiles.

Moderator: MODS

Solve the codes

by DGJ » Sun May 04, 2008 10:06 pm

some people have some weird usernames, and they usually have some hidden meaning... (like bluess = blue sweat shirt.) post in here if you know what someone's name means or if you want to guess or even to wonder about someone's outloud.

for example, i know that "titiln" is a combination of the nickname his family gave him (titi) with his last name (secret).

and i think i've figured out "sanchny". "sanch" plus "new york"?!!
Image Image
Posting Member

by Super_Ray » Mon May 05, 2008 4:46 pm

My user name's from what a guy in one of my squadrons used to call me when I was in the Marines. He'd always walk by and say "How ya doin' Super Ray?". It later appeared as the name of a cheesy wrestler with a super hero gimmick that I created in one of my old WWE games, and then finally as my user name on various forums.
Posting Member

by Zounder » Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:38 am

I have no crazy story, sadly... many years ago I wanted a username to go by that started with a Z, and ended up with this.
Posting Member

by alphabet55 » Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:53 am

Zounder wrote:I have no crazy story, sadly... many years ago I wanted a username to go by that started with a Z, and ended up with this.

That's a lie. You're really Prince Alexander from King's Quest VI. "Zounds!"

(does anyone even get that? D:)
Posting Member

by Jezendar » Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:58 pm

alphabet55 wrote:
Zounder wrote:I have no crazy story, sadly... many years ago I wanted a username to go by that started with a Z, and ended up with this.

That's a lie. You're really Prince Alexander from King's Quest VI. "Zounds!"

(does anyone even get that? D:)

I can easily see the relation between "Zounds" and "Zounder", but I doubt that's what you're referring to.

As for my own name, there's no real secret within it. Back when I used to play MUDs a lot, I quickly fell into the habit of using made-up words as the names of my characters. The advantage of this was the ability to use a single name in multiple games; the possibility that a new MUD would already have a character with my preferred name would be extremely remote. Though I don't play MUDs anymore, I still follow this naming concept on forums and other online places. As such, "Jezendar" is nothing more than a made-up word.
Posting Member