Cross Promotion: DDRExtreme.co.uk - REVISITED

Experimental judging, high quality files and FUN!

Cross Promotion: DDRExtreme.co.uk - REVISITED

by BLueSS » Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:45 pm

As most of you know, there are still a few simfile communities alive and kicking with their own contests (that aren't obviously this contest). The contest below is not part of this site, just a contest ran by other fellow community members on their site. :)

When you guys aren't busy doing something here for round 2 or commenting on more of the files, (which you all should still participate in) then head on over and check out this other contest.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Information provided by the_ditz:

DDRExtreme.co.uk REVISITED

Our latest simfile contest revisits 5 of our previous themes - WORLD TOUR, 90's MIX, VIDEO GAMES MIX, 80's MIX and TV & MOVIE MIX.

With 3 events already released to the public, there are currently over 70 brand new simfiles available for you all to download, with two more packs to come in the very near future.

While official judging is ongoing, you can take part in our forum Survivor contests to help decide the best overall file from each bracket, and when all packs have been released, PM the_ditz with your overall top 5 from the 15 finalists - you decide the champion of REVISITED.

DDRExtreme.co.uk members with Newcomer status or above can download the pack from the site. Non-members can download from the public mirror providing in the event release threads.

Looking forward to seeing you all over there! :)

Visit DDRExtreme.co.uk
[I make the rules around here]
Site Admin

by the_ditz » Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:57 pm

Thanks BlueSS - I've returned the favour with a little post directing people to here (although I think most people know about it already!)

We released 80's Mix on Sunday, so only one more pack to go (TV & Movie Mix coming this Sunday). Hopefully you'll find at least a couple of files that float your boat - there's wide range of styles and songs to suit everyone's tastes.

For my personal recommendation, check out Video Games Mix as it has some of the best charts to video game music that I've ever played ;)

Enjoy - and be sure to comment in the discussion threads. Hope to see you all over there! :)
DDRExtreme.co.uk REVISITED - Video Games event now playing!
Posting Member

by Hainaut » Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:02 pm

These contests are really fun stuff - they're set up far differently from anything else and really allow you to have fun. The quality of our packs seems to improve consistently, and new consistent authors are more than welcome to join the action! :)
Posting Member

by DGJ » Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:01 pm

:roll:
Image Image
Posting Member