Are we playing Guess the Author?

Experimental judging, high quality files and FUN!

by the_ditz » Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:10 am

Playing the files, my immediate thoughts were that Nantattattetatetattete Densetsu was by k//eternal. The graphic style and steps reminded me of countless previous contest entries that he has done.
DDRExtreme.co.uk REVISITED - Video Games event now playing!
Posting Member

by RVN-G » Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:52 pm

tsugaru7reveng wrote:I change my guess of evergreen from typeMARS to Super_Ray.
Super_Ray will never do graphics with jagged text like that. :P

And oh well, I'm changing my guess on Crank That. I think it would be a lot possibly by Hellrazor (since I know he's one of the few guys who step hip-hop too).

BLueSS wrote:
The author of OTSO OTSO wrote:You'll never guess who it is! :twisted:
I've sensed something in your post. Oh wait, BlueSS himself had also participated, right?

So that means Otso Otso might be possibly by BlueSS himself LOL :lol: Just a very wild guess....
Posting Member

by t7r » Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:16 pm

RVN-G wrote:

He did, in his older sims.
Posting Member

by RVN-G » Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:48 pm

tsugaru7reveng wrote:
RVN-G wrote:

He did, in his older sims.
I know that already. :P You didn't quite get my point. What I meant to say is, yeah, his old sims are like that, but I think he'll never do graphics like Evergreen today, even if it's just for the lulz. :lol:
Posting Member

by will-i-am » Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:34 pm

I have made a few more "intelligent" guesses:

Time To Move - Spork! (Flip & Fill/Artist title looks lots like DDR Encore/Graphics)

Nantettatte Densetsu - Lisek (Graphics/ANIME!!!)

EE-AL-K - Xythar (Banner, but I'd be surprised if this happened to be his song choice)

I'm almost 100% positive with the first two, but the last one is kind of a wild guess and I only based my opinion on the fact that there was a BG Banner. The banner video is also very distinct from the BG Video in the case that the banner doesn't play exactly what part of the song the sample mucic plays (i.e. Love Tropicana & LADY*CHOPPER).
Posting Member

by will-i-am » Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:14 pm

/bump

Wow, this is kind of weird. Ideas just keep poping in my head every now and then about who's file is who's. I didn't want to edit my above post because I think this thread needed a bump, especially towards the end of the competition where some files begin to get more obvious.

Greenhorn - Zounder (Graphics/Steps)

I can't believe I didn't even realize this one before (not assuming I'm right or anything, but now that I think of it, it does seem more obvious). I'm not completely sure if he entered, but Zounder's always in for some BMS simfile competitiveness. The graphics are very distinct. I was trying to figure out who made the graphics, but then Zounder just popped into my head. And now when I think of it, the steps do remind me of some of his work in the past.

But I'd laugh and myself it this really wasn't his because I'm strangely sure about this one.

Maybe I'll get more of these ideas after I sit awhile in my thinkin' chair and think...

Think...

Thi-i-ink! *bow wow wow*

Cause when we use our mind
And take a step at a time,
We can do...
Any thing!

That we wanna do!

8)
Posting Member

by Hainaut » Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:46 pm

More guesses...

Artillery = Chmurek