BM6 GENERAL CHAT

Registration now open!

Re: BM6 GENERAL CHAT

by t7r » Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:36 pm

Alright just these four left and gonna post that review:
    OOPS! I DID IT AGAIN (Rise Team Eurobeat Bootleg)
    Booty Me down
    QUAKE
    UP N DOWN
Posting Member

by ThreeFish » Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:15 pm

Hey, t7r, I read your review and actually had no idea about the things about Haley prior. I'm still sort of outside of the DDR and Stepmania community as a whole, only lurking on the Stepmania subreddit. I originally found her chart from watching a clip of CowEye, but I never bothered to look further into her as a charter or person. I, in no way, want to give any admiration to a person like that, and I appreciate you for letting me know.

Also, are 180 crossovers considered a hard difficulty trick, or is it something that would be more fitting as something on expert and up?

by Titiln » Sat May 01, 2021 4:57 pm

23 hours from the time of this post (or 8:00PM ET, may 2) we're all going to play and discuss the anonymous bracket songs (or at least part of it depending on how it goes) in this discord server's #best-mix channel. there's no streaming or voice involved, just each one of us playing the files by ourselves and then talking about them.
https://discord.gg/theuYP5v

the way it works is simple, we all agree to play a song, we come back to the channel and talk about it for a while and then on to the next one. this was done in AIM chatrooms for best-mix 1 so i thought it'd be fun to bring that idea back. you can join us if you'd like
same as it ever was
Posting Member

by BLueSS » Sat May 01, 2021 5:41 pm

For anyone who is NOT in the DDREvolved Discord server, please note there is a lot of BEST-mix chat (as well as a lot of not BEST-mix chat) in the #best-mix channel on the server.

There's been a lot of file discussions, rules clarifications, and general reminiscing of old-school DDR so make sure to join the server if you want to join in on that!

https://discord.gg/6XsAFasSFr
[I make the rules around here]
Site Admin

by Titiln » Sat May 08, 2021 7:16 pm

there will be another group discussion at the aforementioned discord on may 9th at the same time (8:00PM ET) for bracket 2 for whoever wants to take part
same as it ever was
Posting Member

by t7r » Wed May 26, 2021 1:31 pm

Now that all 3 brackets are out and Bracket 2 is about to close here's my BEST-mix bracket overall rankings:

1. Bracket 1
2. Bracket 2
3. Anonymous

Overall Bracket 1 is solid and I liked what Bracket 2 has to offer. Anonymous was kind of a mixed bag IMO but nonetheless the general quality of the charts across all 3 brackets is great! Really like how everyone after all these years still got it!
Posting Member

Previous