DDR Final Round Vote

Moderator: will-i-am

DDR Final Round Vote

by will-i-am » Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:35 pm

Hello, everyone! This will be the topic you must post in if you would like to vote for your favorites in the DDR Final Round Vote. Any votes sent in via PM to either me or BLueSS will NOT count, so make sure your have your well deserved say in the finals by voting here!

There are a few rules voters will need to become familiar with before they turn in their votes, so listen up.

1) This round will be in an approval vote format. This means that voters are allowed to vote for as many songs as they would like (up to all 12 songs, although that would be pointless), to as little songs as they would like (just 1 if you want). Please remember to be courteous if you have a simfile in the final round and are voting to vote for more than just your file, although you are fully entitled to do so if you feel your file is exceptional compared to the rest of its competition. It's just a lot more exciting to see bigger vote deviations rather than a list of songs with just 1 or 2 votes due to the fact that entrants decided to just vote for their own files and not others, but that's usually never a problem, so let's keep it that way!

2) As already stated by BLueSS, this particular sub-forum is designed in a way so that no one will be able to see your votes except me and BLueSS. Don't hold back from voting in the final round because you don't see any posts in this topic. That is normal! This is just a new way BLueSS thought of to go about the final vote tallying process, considering tallying votes strictly by PM's would get pretty tedious and annoying fairly quickly. To quote BLueSS for a bit more info on what you should see after you successfully submit your vote:

BLueSS wrote:The post you make will say "This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved." THIS IS NORMAL! This means we have your vote, it's just not public on the thread.

3) When voting, please try to keep votes in an organized and readable manner. Don't confuse me by posting further information about exactly why you didn't vote for X file, and why you decided to vote for Y file instead. Quite frankly, I don't care. Discussion on why Y file is more deserving of winning over X file can be taken to the discussion topics outside of this sub-forum.

For example, this would be an acceptable vote:

A+ Voter wrote:Good evening, BEST-mix. A+ Voter calling. Here are the results of the A+ Voter vote.

Far Away
Gibold (Scandalous Unltd. Remix)
Groundhog (Beat Juggle)
love SYMPHONY
Marshmallow

Good luck to the finalists!

You can even leave a couple general comments if you want, as long as it doesn't end up interfering with what you're actually voting for, like this:

FFFFFFFFFFFFFF wrote:I really like song THIS IS MY LIFE, but PARANOiA HRX done much better, moar funner. MAYBE and CALIFORNIA GURLS in my heart becoz I lav Katy Perry and PSP Revolution. I wish MAYBE had video of Crazy German Kid smashing PSP ): maybe I vote for that too if bideo wuz thurr

Here is a list of the songs that are eligible to be voted for:

DDR FINALISTS (12) (in alphabetical order)

CALIFORNIA GURLS
Engine Sentai Go-Onger
Far Away
Gibold (Scandalous Unltd. Remix)
Groundhog (Beat Juggle)
I WON'T FALL APART
love SYMPHONY
Marshmallow
MAYBE (MIKK REMIX)
Monster Oh Monster (Remix)
PARANOiA HRX
THIS IS MY LIFE

DEADLINE FOR THE FINAL ROUND VOTE IS SUNDAY, SEPT. 5TH AT 10:00 PM EST. DON'T BE LATE!

Good luck to all! :D
Posting Member

by will-i-am » Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:37 pm

As of this point, 13 votes have been counted. Although that is a somewhat decent number, it still means that about 63% of the entrants haven't voted yet, not to mention everyone else who's eligible to vote!

Keep the votes coming, and if you haven't voted yet, please vote within the next 22 1/2 hours. This contest is heavily dependent on public opinion, so make sure your voice gets heard!
Posting Member

Re: DDR Final Round Vote

by will-i-am » Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:45 pm

Thanks for voting, guys! No votes past this point will be counted.
Posting Member