DDR Semi-final Match-up: 2

Re: DDR Semi-final Match-up: 2

by Kewing » Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:47 pm

V - PARANOiA HRX Good, an easy Paranoia. you don't see that everyday (but that challenge chart didn't felt as good unfortunately)
V - A Lifeless ordinary. Not bad at all, flows good. Reminds of a sim of a sim of Blow me away from OSC 5. Was that one by you as well?

X - Monster oh Monster. Although it has good patterns, the type of song and its extreme karaoke issues hurt it a lot. In addition it's too long, and therefore feels repetitive after a while.
Why do you need SEGA Original Hedgehogs...?
Posting Member

by Timer Rabbit » Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:05 am

Ah. Sorry, college is stacking me (so I didn't get the chance to vote up B3 bracket.). But from my voting memory...

1st: PARANOiA HRX
(The steps are again, interesting and fun in one mix for a boss song.)
2nd: A Lifeless Ordinary
(Now don't feel flattered. But you deserve it because the file is sharply clean for the DDR public...)

Why I did not choose Monster oh Monster? Well for 1 I haven't got my vote on it (but to make it up, i'll put a video up for Jinxie because I lab her for making such a song and video into a simfile!), and second... As much that it is a fun chart, it doesn't compete against the two that I choose for the winning price. But don't feel heart broken, Monster oh Monster is still my personal favorite from that bracket. :)
Artist logo design by Lord Toon! (You rock!)
Posting Member

by Hainaut » Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:32 pm

Monster Oh Monster (Remix)
PARANOiA HRX

I actually thought A Lifeless Ordinary was pretty fun, but unfortunately it's in way too good a battle. The steps were fairly creative, but a little repetitive , and the song cut was also a bit long.
Posting Member

by will-i-am » Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:41 pm

Thanks for voting, guys! No votes past this point will be counted.
Posting Member

Previous