STARSTRUKK Music Video

Negative BPMs?

STARSTRUKK Music Video

by hellrazor » Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:46 am

If anyone wants it, here's the code to make this work:
#BGCHANGES:0=STARSTRUKK1.AVI=1=0=0=1,136=STARSTRUKK2.AVI=1=0=0=1,175=STARSTRUKK3.AVI=1=0=0=1,999=-=1=0=0=1;

And the video files (to use sharebee pick your favorite downloader such as rapidshare, don't click on any of the 'advertiser' links):
http://sharebee.com/498cc2c2

Yes I actually spent the time to cut the video to match the audio... I posted this in case someone else wants to enjoy the video I added.

This isn't intended to interfere with the competition at all, heck Starstrukk isn't even in the final vote, which if you haven't voted GO VOTE for your favorite files NOW!!!!
Posting Member

Re: STARSTRUKK Music Video

by Miki » Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:04 am

Hey, I was the one who was supposed to do that :|

I tried this and it played fine for me, so thanks a lot. The only complaint I have is that the dreaded face-licking is included and that was kind of why I didn't want to include the video in the first place.
Posting Member

by hellrazor » Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:48 am

Miki wrote:Hey, I was the one who was supposed to do that :|

I tried this and it played fine for me, so thanks a lot. The only complaint I have is that the dreaded face-licking is included and that was kind of why I didn't want to include the video in the first place.

LOL, just take out Part 3 and place in Part 1 again or go straight to BG or something. It's just a face lick, a very random face lick.
Posting Member

by will-i-am » Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:24 am

Haha, when I first saw that video I kinda had a similar reaction. XD But it IS Katy Perry. She's one crazy west coast chick.

Glad there's a video for it now. I was hoping it would show up in the original file, too.
Posting Member