The Unofficial BEST-mix #4 Progress Thread

Negative BPMs?

Re: The Unofficial BEST-mix #4 Progress Thread

by Super_Ray » Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:11 pm

Got graphics and light steps done for Sweet Donuts. Also got light done for Girl You Know It's True.
Posting Member

by Kewing » Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:37 pm

So far, I got Standard and Heavy done, and Light with a preliminary structure. Good thing I had Heavy practically done, because considering the busy week I have up ahead and that I'm leaving for 2 weeks this friday, it'll be really close, but hopefully I'll make it.
Why do you need SEGA Original Hedgehogs...?
Posting Member

by Telperion » Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:48 am

SP Challenge and Heavy charts done for my ITG entry, DP Challenge two-thirds done. Have some goofy ideas for graphics.

Still need to figure out the best way to cut my DDR entry, and if I can't come up with something good soon I might scrap it and do something else.
Image Image
Posting Member

by cpubasic13 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:25 pm

Changed my ITG entry to something more manageable. I had a Heavy for it but decided to move it to Challenge and finish it. Graphics are done and Challenge done for that.

MUCH better choice for me to actually complete.
Posting Member

by Dark Luke » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:30 pm

I've been trying through several songs for my ITG entry, but they don't seem to be going very good. Then I finally opened up little emule and got a few albums from different bands. And then...

I found a better song for my DDR entry! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msRy4vcSX4k

Thus, I'm moving my original DDR entry to the ITG division: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOE577nB7GA
Featuring over 70 songs, complete singles/doubles, difficulty 1-14 - click on banner to see songlist, view stepcharts, and/or download the pack
Posting Member

by Juub005 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:02 pm

Changed DDR entry to another Eurovision song from the same year (2009), the one I had been working on was not getting better fast enough. Changed ITG entry to something serious... well, almost. :)
Posting Member

by Hainaut » Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:34 pm

Done! :D
Posting Member

by Super_Ray » Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:29 am

Got a light chart for both entries and a possible entry for the community pack. Also got the medium chart done for "Girl You Know It's True", which still needs graphics.
Posting Member

by Kewing » Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:52 pm

And finally. Done and sent. Thanks a lot again, Infinity, for the help.

Enjoy the rest of the competition, and good luck to everyone.
Why do you need SEGA Original Hedgehogs...?
Posting Member

by jammitch! » Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:17 am

I hope you guys like hard stuff this time. (You know, the stuff I'm not a good enough player to effectivley review :roll:)

Groundhog (DDR) is pretty near done step-wise. Heavy is pretty much everything I want it to be. I'm still trying to tweak the Standard chart because last time I submitted an 11-foot chart to the DDR side of a split competition everyone went haywire over it.

End of Distress (ITG) Challenge was being rough, but it got better part of the way through. It's coming together as Bloodrush Lite in the dense parts, with some breather parts, such as a small Oasis-y part in the beginning. I still have to do the undercharts.

And then I need to do graphics. Looks like a busy weekend :)

These aren't public-appeal charts like Back 2 Back, but fans of my harder style will probably like them.

I'm going to try to do video reviews again this year - at least of the stuff I can manage - but I'm probably going to limit access so a bunch of 19-year-old /b/tards don't send me harassing PMs again. :roll:
A crossbeats REV. stream? On Twitch? It's more likely than you think!
Posting Member

by cpubasic13 » Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:29 am

I would actually play pad again with these files myself but somehow Windows 7 does not like the drivers of my adapter and I can't set it to Dance mode like I used to.
Posting Member

by Spork! » Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:56 pm

Completed Gibold (DDR) and submitted it via AIM.
Working on my ITG entry shortly, should have it ready in time for the competition.
Posting Member

by Juub005 » Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:04 pm

Finished graphics for my DDR entry, which now needs lyrics and single light/standard and maybe a modification on heavy. Only just started ITG entry, cut the song. This should be interesting...

Edit: Finished All I Do Is Win (remix) challenge chart (ITG). Too tired to get anywhere on heavy. :/ Only one week left eep!
Posting Member

by Telperion » Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:22 pm

Done with my ITG entry. Gonna sit on it a little while before submitting.

Also done with the SP charts for my DDR entry - now I just need some gfx and doubles charts and I'll be good to go :mrgreen:
Image Image
Posting Member

by Hiro Konobu » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:13 pm

My entry is pretty much done I just need to send it in.
Posting Member

PreviousNext