The Unofficial BEST-mix #4 Progress Thread

Negative BPMs?

Re: The Unofficial BEST-mix #4 Progress Thread

by t7r » Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:42 am

I hate syncing simfiles in general. I just can't sync mine, so pardon me if my entry is offsync. :lol:
Posting Member

by Valex » Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:36 am

Heavy for my ITG entry is half-finished, and Beginner is done lol
Posting Member

by Midiman » Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:42 am

Just cut my song for my entry, and working on the Challenge chart.

by Super_Ray » Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:12 pm

I couldn't think of anything decent for Sweet Donuts, so I switched my DDR entry to Mama Used To Say by Junior
I also have something fun planned for the community pack.
Posting Member

by will-i-am » Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:02 pm

Finished all the bare esentials for CALIFORNIA GURLS. Just needs a Light chart to look complete. I'll probably sneak in a Doubles Heavy chart just for good measure and a cd-title, too.

Perfume Oni is pretty much set, except for a couple areas that are still a bit iffy for me. Still needs gfx and a Heavy chart, but for now, it looks like I'm all set to submit 2 entries to a tourny this time around. Exciting ;) Hopefully I'm not speaking too soon though. It all depends on whether or not I have the patience/time/motivation to make another set of gfx, even though ITG gfx are always...you know, anyway.
Posting Member

by cpubasic13 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:32 pm

Ok I went to do a Heavy for A Lifeless Ordinary and realized I can't think of a good chart for it without being too similar to the Challenge, so I'm just going to move that down a notch and work from there. It could probably qualify for DDR at this rate... and I may make it as such.

EDIT: Yeah while it may be a bit hard in some cases for a DDR chart, it can work as such. So I'm moving that to DDR division and... uh... don't know what I'm doing for ITG. I think this is a better decision as I feel the chart is very solid myself and originally it had no mines, hands, or anything of the sort. It'd be the easy simfile in that division, which wouldn't be a totally bad thing.

EDIT2: Finished! Submitting it momentarily.
Posting Member

by Telperion » Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:09 am

Both entries complete. I'll probably submit them tomorrow or Thursday - to allow the charts time to settle before I lock them in and send them off.
Image Image
Posting Member

by The Period » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:31 am

My ITG song is with a right feeling. Just need to think in a nice placement.
However I don't like my DDR chart at all. Just need to rush cause I don't have enough time. I promise a light and funny BGsildeshow for my DDR entry.

Also for Community pack I have something epic like Xepher, Guilty Sky, or Fentanest which apparently will never win a BM contest 'cause of their epicness.
"Every mistake I make has a proposal, that's why all of them are intentional." - THE PERIOD
Posting Member

by x0_000 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:57 pm

I keep forgetting to submit my DDR entry even though it's done argh

doing it now I guess. I'm going to have to change my ITG entry though since it's not working out as planned D:
Posting Member

by Hainaut » Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:28 pm

Can you post a list of received entries so far, BlueSS?
Posting Member

by cpubasic13 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:07 am

Hmm... predicament for my ITG entry based on my interests.

I'm stuck between three songs.

Destination -Relapse-: Mostly a song just to be on the safe side really. :\
Acid Bath: I submitted this to be in the next Flightmix pack, so I'm going to talk and see if I can finish it up and enter it for this.
Shut Down Everything: I don't expect this to win but I want to enter it for the laughs. Fastest song I've simmed without BPM gimmicks (save for slowing the speed by 4 times in the... uh... "less intense" portions of the song, which is still 222 BPM).
Posting Member

by Telperion » Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:15 pm

Both sims complete and submitted!
Image Image
Posting Member

by Dark Luke » Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:49 pm

Changed my song entry for ITG again...

It's now Cruel Angel's Thesis from Evangelion S2 works collections! light-challenge done, no graphics yet. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXq2kdYJ9YI
Featuring over 70 songs, complete singles/doubles, difficulty 1-14 - click on banner to see songlist, view stepcharts, and/or download the pack
Posting Member

by cpubasic13 » Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:21 am

Going with Acid Bath for my ITG entry now so yeah. That has two difficulties done already and just needs graphics and the easier charts and I'll be set.
Posting Member

by Juub005 » Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:21 pm

Deadline near, all required charts finished, but I have some decisions to make. I just realized one of my other in-progress files might have a better chance at faring well than the file I currently have registered in the DDR division. That file would need some tinkering on all charts, along with a set of graphics. Graphics are the hardest part for me, and speaking of that, my ITG entry needs graphics now. Haha here we goooo...
Posting Member

PreviousNext