DDR Encore Bi-Weekly Sim Competitions

Drunk Russians, drama with vegetables, and lots of approval voting!

DDR Encore Bi-Weekly Sim Competitions

by Spork! » Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:26 pm

Dunno if anyone cares or anything, but my website is going to be holding bi-weekly competitions starting on the 16th.

We'll be releasing a single song one week before registration, and you will be given one week to cut and step it once registration opens. Once the registration is closed, we will release the next song, and judge the entries that have been provided.

This competition requires you to Cut, Step, and Create graphics for your entires, and do it quickly.

So, Timeline of the competition:

Dec 9th: Release #1 Mp3
Dec 16th: Registration for Contest #1
Dec 23rd: Release #2 Mp3, Judge #1 entries
Dec 30th: Registration for Contest #2

etc.

The first competition will most likely be small, but it well help pass the time until Winter Best mix, where we will pause the contests until it's over, and then continue.
We're looking for judges as well, so if you'd like to, we're open for all support and such.

www.ddrencore.com
It's all being held in the forums until we get the code set up for registering each time on the contest page.

Full rules located in our forums.
Posting Member

by Spork! » Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:39 pm

First contest's MP3 has been released. It's been stepped before in a competition, just don't steal anything ;)
Posting Member

Re: DDR Encore Bi-Weekly Sim Competitions

by Jezendar » Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:33 pm

I just have to say that's the most distinctive bit of advert spam I've ever seen.

Edit: Though that doesn't make the sheer volume of it on this site any less annoying...
I yam what I yam and that's all that I yam. - Popeye the Sailor Man
Posting Member

Re: DDR Encore Bi-Weekly Sim Competitions

by cpubasic13 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:40 am

the driver is very sexy
Posting Member