RULES (June 13, 2007)

Drunk Russians, drama with vegetables, and lots of approval voting!

by Lilina » Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:54 pm

We don't even have a decent ITG1 here, let alone an ITG2 machine.

BenSpeirs wrote:I switched my entry 4 times! BlueSS must be mad But I hope my final result is a good one

It wouldn't matter **too much** if the end result is excellent. Just don't change entries every day.[/quote]
Posting Member

by Super_Ray » Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:40 pm

alphabet55 wrote:Neither do I.

Speaking of ITG2, that one pron topic made my eyes bleed. You must be a total loser to have enough time to find small forums like this with only ~20 members and post useless topics on them. (A Skewering-mine-own-enemies-with-a-sword emoticon would be appropriate here.)

That's not a person, it's some sort of program designed to get into forums, etc, and advertise pron, pharmeseuticals, fake rolex watches, etc...
Posting Member

by Aki » Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:58 pm

Super_Ray wrote:That's not a person, it's some sort of program designed to get into forums, etc, and advertise pron, pharmeseuticals, fake rolex watches, etc...

...made it feel like good ol' bemanistyle ;)
Posting Member

by Hainaut » Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:36 pm

I don't have much confidence in my Best-Mix Tournament entry as I do with my Cheesemix 4 ones, so I sort of wish the deadline could be pushed back again, but I'll do my best over the next couple of weeks to make it work as much as possible.
Posting Member

by Jezendar » Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:00 pm

#Infinity wrote:I don't have much confidence in my Best-Mix Tournament entry as I do with my Cheesemix 4 ones, so I sort of wish the deadline could be pushed back again, but I'll do my best over the next couple of weeks to make it work as much as possible.

Actually, Best Mix does not currently have a deadline, as these quotes from page three of this topic indicate:

Zounder wrote:Do we have a due date set for this yet?

BLueSS wrote:Probably 3-4 weeks after the rules are out.

The rules are not out yet, therefore you should still have a ton of time to work out your entry.
Posting Member

by will-i-am » Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:01 pm

Jezendar wrote:The rules are not out yet, therefore you should still have a ton of time to work out your entry.

Perhaps a little too much time. But, BLueSS, if you're still making the rules as perfect and least argueable as possible, then take your time. I'm just a little anxious that this contest is going to go far beyond summer ends, because after summer break, I get really busy.
Posting Member

by BLueSS » Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:22 pm

It won't go beyond summer's end. I know there's been this little delay recently, but hey - you guys should have good files by now since you've had extra time to work on them, right? :wink:
Site Admin

by alphabet55 » Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:43 am

Well, is there any chance yo could just tell us a few things, like does the challenge chart have to be ITG, or will lyrics give extra points? Or, for that matter, what is the song length limit?

I'd hate to think I have a wonderful entry, only to be told it's one second too long or something. :cry:
Posting Member

by BLueSS » Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:45 am

alphabet55 wrote:Well, is there any chance yo could just tell us a few things, like does the challenge chart have to be ITG, or will lyrics give extra points? Or, for that matter, what is the song length limit?

I'd hate to think I have a wonderful entry, only to be told it's one second too long or something. :cry:

- Challenge will be DDR styled. The judges will be DDR based as well. (No mines, rolls)
- No extra points for anything extra will be given. There is a different way these will be handled that should please everyone.
- Song limit: 1:10-2:40 but remember most should be 1:30-2:15 or people will complain about it being too long or too short.
Site Admin

by alphabet55 » Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:39 pm

Ok, thanks. That helped me out a lot. :D
Posting Member

by CoreyBlaze » Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:53 am

This is going to be AWESOME.
Posting Member

by Xythar » Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:11 am

I hope there's some kind of mass email out or something when the due date is decided upon because I keep forgetting to check this forum frequently :/
Posting Member

Previous